Monday, February 11, 2013

Howl #1: Den and Clothing

In all of the shops around Jamaa (besides the flag shop), the majority of the clothing or den items are for Members only. Now, the reason why most of the items are for Members only is because Animal Jam needs money as a financial aid to support the site. Otherwise, Animal Jam couldn't continue! But does that mean the items we are given have to be limited in the stores?
Take the couches for Members only. They're elegant but expensive. Now take that hideous striped couch for Non-Members. It has no back-side, it's small, and doesn't have the best design. Sure, you can change its color, but CAN Non-Members change colors? No.
Go to Kani Cove and visit Sunken Treasures. Count the Member items and the Non-Member items. There are no Non-Member items, because Non-Members can't have underwater dens. We can have underwater animals, but not underwater dens?
In the Shiveer Shoppe, they have those nice fancy blankets for Members. They also have "Old Blankets" for Non-Members. Even the title makes you not want to buy it! Seriously, when I see this item, I feel like I, as a Non-Member, am a piece of garbage. It's an OLD BLANKET. WHO WANTS AN OLD BLANKET? Now I have one of the rare versions, but I never wear it.
Rare Item Mondays. To be off-topic for a second, I don't like to say that these items aren't rare. Sometimes around Jamaa, I hear Jammers saying that these items are stupid and worthless. If you don't like what Animal Jam has to give you, like different colored versions of items or something, then don't bother playing Animal Jam. Who CARES if it's rare or not? You might be the person saying that rares don't even matter, and now you're mad because these items aren't new or rare.
Anyway. Most Rare Item Mondays are for Members Only. If they want us to actually enjoy Rare Item Monday, then they should start making the item for everyone every week!
I'll post another howl later on!
Howl Out!

8 comments:

  1. I totally get what you're saying! I remember when I was a non member, I was so annoyed because there we absolutely NO good items whatsoever for non mems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why should nonmembers have more items?

    That would mean AJHQ would be working hard for no pay. Or else it would mean Members are paying AJHQ to serve nonmembers.

    I'm a nonmember and I am glad to be given an account and all my stuff for free.

    I'm not disagreeing with you, just not entirely agreeing with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mad face. Member ain't bully non member bully. Because I'm a member and I don't and never bully.

    -gracedudu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, you're only one individual. Others may bully, you know. Some non-members bully, some don't, just like some members bully and some don't. Don't classify all non-members into the "bad" group and all the members into the "good" group.

      -Etherealbrilliance

      Delete
    2. Yea Im a member (Dog99324) and I dont bully, but sometimes non members make fun of members:(

      Delete
  4. I Have trouble believing this, because I've personally been on AJ for YEARS, (beta) and everything was so awesome because it was all nonmember and like, everyone was eight years old like me and just walking around all "Whoopdi Doopti Doo :)" And and everyone had a grand old time! I got my items, and I was happy.

    Sure, by the time of a year ago (I was a literal nonmember) All the things I saw didn't matter, because I had enough of my own items to make me happy.

    Every single time I look at a nonmmber with some member items on trade and other rares, I completely always force myself to believe thwy'ee very rare! It seems nonmembers can be more rare because they take the non member beta rares and love them and use them because That's all they can use AND IT'S RARER THAN MEMBER RARES (usually) and they put all their other rares they can't use on trade because they cannot use them, making them appear MORE rare because they can be free to trade those items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well feelers I think that members should get more because they pay and the game would not run without them because the game needs money for updates glitch fixes and all that stuff (this is my opinion)
    sincerely harpsealawesomenessx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Urrgh! I hate that! I mean, there is like, five things for non-members in clothes shops! And most of them are for girls.
    My wolf and penguin are boys! Bring more stuff more stuff for non-members and more stuff for non-member boys!
    ~ Me ( Penguinisicepop on AJ )

    ReplyDelete