Monday, February 11, 2013

Howl #2: Members Are NOT Bad!

Hey Howlers!
When I say that Non-Members aren't as equal as Members, some Jammers think that I'm saying that Members are terrible and need to fall off of a cliff. But that's okay, sometimes I should word it differently.
Members are NOT bad Jammers. Members are NOT better than everyone else. Members are NOT terrible and think they're so cool. Just because a Jammer is a Member, it doesn't mean they're a wannabe, or an escapee from being a Non-Member (unless they say that), or a popular jerkwad (unless they act like that). Don't go up to a Member and say that they're an idiot because they have a membership. Memberships do help keep Animal Jam up and running, and they can buy pets and things like that. That's what makes Jammers want to become Members, plus they help save big cats!
But just because you don't do this, that doesn't mean being a Non-Member is terrible! It's free, you don't have to worry about cluttering your den storage or clothing storage with items, and EVERY Jammer has been one. Maybe you were a Non-Member for 5 minutes, and then you got a membership for a year that keeps recurring, so you will never be a Non-Member again. But you were still a Non-Member once. And when you think about it, Members are only upgraded versions of Non-Members. They still have a nametag like others, just a bit fancier, etc. Non-Members might not have the best items or clothing, but we still have ourselves, our character, our wonderful buddies! So now, some of you might be thinking, "If you think Non-Members are great, then why did you make this blog so they can have better things?" Okay. I don't have a low self-esteem in being a Non-Member, but I still think that Members and Non-Members should be treated somewhat more equally, with better choices of items, and such. How many of you agree?
Think about this!
Howl Out!

9 comments:

  1. I and probably 90% of Jammers agree with you about Non-Members needing to be more equal with members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree totally!! Im a nm and never will get a membership because where I live, unless I somewhat email AJHQ to ship down Membership cards to Australia..... Don't thats gonna happen..
    But I told nana if she can buy me a membership card online and she said maybe!

    Thnx Icyclaw22 ish liebe speck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One time, non members were ranting that members are evil. I am evil but I am not letting it all out and all. You know what I mean? But I am a member. They said that we are evil just cause we have membership. We just wanted more out of Animal Jam, we're not trying to be the best Jammer ever or anything. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone thinks members may bully more than nonmembers but in my opinion when a member wins a let's say, Fashion Show, the nonmembers (not all, but most of the time a few) whine about how members get all the cool items so they always win.

    Members do bully a bit too. They don't let the nonmembers do what they want, like they cannot be their children because they're not rare, and other stuff. I think it's just there are some people out there who just think membership is getting them on to of everyone, and everyone is their slave and personally, it's only because how you equally treat every jammer that gets people to respect you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im Zoomad123 a member and i think This is Just like Martin luther king Juniors time, The Black People were bullied Just because there skin by the Whites, I am White and i dont care about colors really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS SO TRUE!! I AM A MEMBER AND I THICK NON MEMBERS ROCK and MEMBERS! I SAW A MEMBER ONLY PARTY AND I WENT TO IT AND THERE WAS A NON MEMBER THEEERE AND THE OWNER OF THE DEN SAID THE NON MEMBER TO GET OUT I SAID NON MEMBERS ARE PEOPLE TOO AND THEN I FORGOT WHAT SHE SAID AND THE NON MEMBER LEFT SO DID I. I AM A NICE MEMBER :)

    ~surf4life123

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok so was a member until like yesterday (i still have an orange beard and all my other stuff) but today someone said to me that you dont have any proof you were a member you just want pepole to think you were because you want to be rare! so i said look at my animals and he said ok never mind then (still have my raccoon) plus i dont care about rares or betas,here's a note to scammers and bullies first off all non members still have feelings and you dont know they could be like 3! Im older but im only 9 so yeah and scammers THERE JUST PIXELS I MEAN USE YOUR OWN PIXELS! {iv'e been scammed alot but idc i mean who needs rare spikes and cami frogs!}

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is true but nonmembers dont have to be so harsh on members,Just because members bully nonmembers dosnt mean that nonmembers beg their mums and dads to buy a membership for them, like nonmembers and members (both of them) can be a little bit carried away sometimes i know AJ needs to change because this members have more items than nonmembers cant go on forever sorry but nonmembers you have to put up with it

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is true but i know i see nonmembers being bullied but that dosnt mean that you have to say members stink because they are so mean but they dont i have to admit but every jammer is special in the whole of Animal Jam, But nonmembers and members can get carried away sometimes but sorry nonmembers im afraid you just have to put up with it im really really sorry!

    ReplyDelete