Friday, April 19, 2013

Howl #3: Bullying and Inferiority

Around Jamaa, some Members (only the bad ones!) are bullying Non-Members, or even other Members depending on what clothing they have or are wearing, what they say, or how they act. Which isn't nice!
Remember, Members are, what you can call, "upgraded" versions of Non-Members. They only get the better of what Non-Members have. But that doesn't make them any better than Non-Members!
A Member (or even another Non-Member) might go up to a Non-Member and say something rude, such as "I have better clothes than you!" or "Your outfit is lame!". If somebody said that to me I would say "Well I'm not a Member so I can't have clothes like you" or something. 
I even once saw these 2 Members making fun of a Non-Member because she had a lot of different colors. They said that it looked like someone had puked a rainbow on her! She kept telling them to stop, because she liked her colors. I helped her, but they wouldn't stop! I finally told the Non-Member that she shouldn't care what the bullies think about her, and that she looked awesome just the way her colors were! :)
This is what you should do, Member or Non-Member. If you're being bullied about the clothes you're wearing, or colors, or anything, just ignore them, and don't care about the mean things they say! You can also step up and say that you like your colors, and you don't care if they dislike them or not!
Every Jammer is unique and awesome! Unfortunately, some Jammers are bullies, and think that making fun of other Jammers is "cool".
Members also think that just because they're Members, they're superior to the Non-Members, because they have access to all the things that Non-Member don't have. This isn't true! We may be separated by our Jammer status, but that doesn't mean that Members are better than Non-Members, or vice versa. Every Jammer is great, and you should be proud of the Jammer you are!


7 comments:

  1. Hey feelers could you check out my non member blog? It's huge!! Please read it and check it out!! BTW it's animaljamnonmember.blogspot.com -partyanimalzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im a member and ur non-member blog is EPIC! i shall comment on it right now!
      -wolfhead73601

      Delete
  2. Every jammer can be counted as a member.

    Back when I was nonmember, my family was doing HORRIBLE. My dad needed medication for a blood clot and my mom needed anger issues medication x3, and hey, I did too! I had my asthma and you may not know, it's spends a LOT of money to pay for that! Anyway, every single day I wanted to be a member, but I didn't care because I was happy with what I had, and my mom didn't think spending money on pixels is smart. She'd spent her money on me and that was pretty much final.

    My dad on the other hands felt that if this was a place where I could have friends and such, he shouldn't care if I can communicate more.

    So every non must have a REASON not to join the club. Maybe it's like me, with medical problems (By the way my dad is OK from blood clots, but he has another sickness you can maybe get a hint from in my profile but I don't like to talk about it) or maybe your family is on the verge of filing for bankruptcy (which happened for me too...) but maybe you should count every member as special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a while this was kind of the same case with me.
      My family wasn't having any kind of medical issues that kept us from being able to afford a membership, but we still didn't have the money to get one.
      Some Jammers just can't help that they can't get one, even if they really wanted one. They can't help that they're family isn't super rich and can't afford everything and anything.
      I totally understand how you feel Avvy. Non-members just need to be who they are and not worry about what anyone else thinks! :)

      Delete
  3. i got like 10 bffs on animal jam and most of them r non member and most of my buddys r un rare annd r non members and they r al ways nice heres some shout out of users that r easy to say lerningfun90(a nice non member who i help when was sad case she wanted to go on an advenchre and i helpt out and she just rememberd me at the last menite screeming OMG YOUR Olyandtabbs (i do vid gess i got a fan :) she is so nice)there r only 2 so dont un buddy me case i did not put you up on this blog shadowali(1 of my bffs we own a clan together and we started of by finding out we both like pokemon)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, some members rub it in to non-members. Like take my BFF for example. She is my real life BFF to and she gets a little carried away sometimes. Like when we were on the phone the other day. She was in Jamaa Township and she heard of a Reindeer Academy in someones den. She decided it would be fun so she went. And I went and followed her because I wanted to talk to her and play a game. She had told me on the phone she was in a Reindeer Academy and i felt a little bad because Deer are members only. She asked the person who was hosting the Reindeer Academy if I could join in. He said no. And the stupid thing was that the guy was a non-member himself! My BFF said to me "Oh well, I guess thats why im a MEMBER! Now leave and do your weird non-member stuff!" and that was that. So I was a little angry but now I dont really care. I mean we can still do stuff! And even if members have more of a variety than non-members members dont know how to act to non-members. Plus non-members dont have to worry about what we look like so we can bully others and look high profile. We can look how we want to look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the same person who posted about the Reindeer Academy. And this is like a P.S. So not all members are bad. Just some of them. I mean the can get carried away sometimes because they are excited. So you cant really blame them. Plus my username is pnbjelly in case you want to buddy me! Thanks for listening! Bye!

    ReplyDelete