Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Howl #4: Are Rare Item Mondays Unfair?

Hey Jammers!
Rare item Mondays are a fun, creative way to collect and accumulate new rare items. In fact, they actually make some Jammers look forward to Mondays. ;)
But, when you think about it, RIMs can actually be unfair in some ways. And here's why.
Almost all of the rare items that come out on RIMs are for members-only. Sure, that's not a problem for any member, but for non-members, it's as if RIMs aren't even happening.
Don't you think that it's just a little bit not cool that non-members can't usually take part in this fun little event that AJHQ has come out with?
I mean, I would understand if every once in a while for RIMs they released a members-only item but, sheesh! All the time? I really don't think that's fair.
So what do you think Jammers? Are rare item Mondays unfair?
Jam on!
 

6 comments:

  1. I think we should AT LEAST be able to buy member items as a non member to collect rares, but NO. I think it's unfair that way. Because if you could buy them you wouldn't wear them, but they'd be useful in trading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that every second week a rare item monday also non-mebers could buy it.also i dont like the limit of the thing to the non-mebers its 50 and thats unfair also i think that buying different den should also be for non-members not all of the dens but some should be for non-mebers too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are just pointless, as they are usually a colored store items. Not really rare... and then people try to trade them for normal rares... ;3

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIM's are unfair... I mean freedom pirate sword! members. Rare mustache! members. I mean ppl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish there was more non member stuff. I mean, seriously, they have the ruin the tiniest little thing. Well, at least you can trade them to members for rare bows...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Think members should have a member rare on Mondays and for nonmembers Wednesdays then for the nonmembers it will be called rare item Wednesday! Animal Jam Needs to change alot and fast!

    ReplyDelete